Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: Posts not read  (Read 1429 times)

Offline volcanoadam

• PS Silver Member
Posts not read
on: November 26, 2020, 10:00:35 AM
Every time I go to "Show unread posts since last visit." I have to search through threads to find what I didn't read. It would be great if there was an icon/link to the first new/unread post in the thread, instead of "Last post" link (or is there such option that I missed?). It would make navigation much easier.
I'm sure every regular forum visitor would agree with me on that, so admins, please, could you do something with that?

Also it would be great to have an option to ignore some threads.
VA

Offline j_tour

• PS Silver Member
Re: Posts not read
Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 07:27:38 PM
Also it would be great to have an option to ignore some threads.

That could be useful.  You can make a little script to execute in some browsers that would accomplish that, but it's not very easy.

You can ignore users as well, but unfortunately their posts appear in the "Recent posts" listing.

I'd just be glad the forum hasn't migrated over to Discourse.
My name is Nellie, and I take pride in helping protect the children of my community through active leadership roles in my local church and in the Boy Scouts of America.  Bad word make me sad.

Offline Bob

• PS Silver Member
Re: Posts not read
Reply #2 on: November 26, 2020, 09:06:13 PM
+1
Favorite new teacher quote -- "You found the only possible wrong answer."

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert