Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: I need your help in designing an extension for a piano/keyboard!  (Read 564 times)

Offline gianna_pm

• PS Silver Member
December 11, 2020

Hello there! I hope that you are doing well, especially during these times. I am reaching out to you as a fellow pianist and music student. My name is Gianna Malabanan and I am an eleventh grade student attending Lucaya International School in Freeport, Grand Bahama. I have this project for my Engineering, Design, and Technology class where I have come up with an idea of a product that can help beginner pianists learn the keys of the piano, and also allowing them to learn piano pieces more efficiently. I need your help in designing this product. Would you be interested in taking a short survey for this? If you are, I have linked one down below. If not, that is totally fine as well. Most of the questions are optional, and would only take about 10 minutes or less. Thank you for taking the time to read this message, and I hope you have a great day!

https://forms.gle/RzQczQ7sPpWi847C9

(Copy and paste URL)

Kind regards, Gianna

Offline klavieronin

• PS Silver Member
Re: I need your help in designing an extension for a piano/keyboard!
Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 12:44:38 AM
I filled out the form for you. Concept is a little vague at the moment. I don't think I personally would use something like that but who knows, it could have some appeal. Best of luck with the project.

Offline gianna_pm

• PS Silver Member
Re: I need your help in designing an extension for a piano/keyboard!
Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 01:36:01 PM
Thank you so much! You are much appreciated :)

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert