Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: final fantasy piano opera vii/viii/ix  (Read 1048 times)

Offline huskerann

• PS Silver Member
final fantasy piano opera vii/viii/ix
on: January 08, 2021, 03:31:42 AM
Looking for the sheet music for this. Shot in the dark.

Offline visitor

• PS Silver Member
Re: final fantasy piano opera vii/viii/ix
Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 03:26:41 AM
I work w this media seller and book shop In Japan to import  a ton of score from over there ,really great shop and owner ,responsive I email them  w questions for stuff I'm looking for even not on the site and they'll source it and quote
Easy to buy from the site or email the. And thy can take the order and invoice you and ship it quick
https://animeartbookonline.com/product/piano-solo-high-rank-piano-opera-final-fantasy-vii-viii-ix-piano-sheet-music-book/?v=7516fd43adaa

Dony lay some of the outrageous markups some resellers and amazon seem to hit ,talk to these people first

Offline huskerann

• PS Silver Member
Re: final fantasy piano opera vii/viii/ix
Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 05:35:31 AM
Thank you so much! My brother will absolutely love this!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert