Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: How to solve the 2-hand coordination problem?  (Read 1766 times)

Offline ChampY

• PS Silver Member
How to solve the 2-hand coordination problem?
on: February 12, 2005, 04:49:15 PM
I am doing Waldstein Sonata now. I did slow practising for such a long time. Now, I wanna play faster. But it seems like there is a coordination problem on bar 14 onwards. After playing for a few hours, I can do it. But I cannot do it at the first time when I approch the piano. Considering that in the recital, I definately don't have so much time to warm-up(in fact, in some recital, I don't even have a chance to warm-up at all),I am a bit worried about this problem. Does anyone have any advice?

Offline ChampY

• PS Silver Member
Re: How to solve the 2-hand coordination problem?
Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 02:20:50 AM
Sorry, I posted in the wrong board (agian). Can someone tell me how to this topic to other board?

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert