Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: Sure By Debbie Gibson Piano Sheet  (Read 307 times)

Offline leigh anne

• PS Silver Member
Sure By Debbie Gibson Piano Sheet
on: July 01, 2022, 06:26:17 AM
Hello! Does anybody here know the song by Debbie Gibson 'Sure'? I would sure like to get the piano sheet   of that song. I need the piano ACCOMPANIMENT sheet music. You know, the one Debbie Gibson was playing, and not the one with her voice in the piano. I have searched every where,  YouTube,  Chrome, Google, but the one I am looking for is nowhere to be found. Although I got one by MusicNotes, I can't use that because I need piano accompaniment. Can anybody tell me where else to find that piano sheet? Thanks!

- Leigh
"Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul"

Offline leigh anne

• PS Silver Member
Re: Sure By Debbie Gibson Piano Sheet
Reply #1 on: July 01, 2022, 07:19:23 AM
Here is the song if you guys haven't heard of it.
"Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul"

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert