Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: Post Problem  (Read 286 times)

Offline leigh anne

• PS Silver Member
Post Problem
on: July 10, 2022, 06:01:20 AM
Hey guys. Today I want to talk about deletes. When you reply there is a modify and quote but why isn't there a delete? Some time ago here in Piano Street I was supposed to give advice to someone but then I replied to the wrong post by accident. Now it looks kinda weird for others to see my reply being far from that topic. That I gotta delete. I don't want to backspace everything I have written and then change it to something I would say to the topic because in the first place I never wanted to comment in that topic.
"Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul"

Offline nilsjohan

• Administrator
Re: Post Problem
Reply #1 on: July 10, 2022, 06:41:38 AM
Just click the "report to moderator" link below the post and explain why you think the post should be deleted. We will then take care of it.

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert