Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: [VIDEO] Scarlatti - Sonatas; D minor K.141, F minor K.466 and B minor K.27  (Read 1022 times)

Offline antune

• PS Silver Member
Here is my playing of Scarlatti sonatas K.141, K.466 and K.27
Hope you enjoy it!

Offline thalbergmad

• PS Silver Member
The last one was Michelangeli level playing. I am stunned into silence by the quality of your performances.

Thal
Curator/Director
Concerto Preservation Society

Offline antune

• PS Silver Member
The last one was Michelangeli level playing. I am stunned into silence by the quality of your performances.

Thal

Thank you for the generous comment! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed it.

Offline quantum

• PS Silver Member
Beautiful, musically sensitive, and articulate playing of these Sonatas.  Very enjoyable!
Made a Liszt. Need new Handel's for Soler panel & Alkan foil. Will Faure Stein on the way to pick up Mendels' sohn. Josquin get Wolfgangs Schu with Clara. Gone Chopin, I'll be Bach

Offline antune

• PS Silver Member
Beautiful, musically sensitive, and articulate playing of these Sonatas.  Very enjoyable!

Thanks for the comment!
Really glad to hear...
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert