Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: Trivia 3  (Read 1651 times)

Offline ayahav

• PS Silver Member
Trivia 3
on: June 27, 2003, 01:04:27 AM
sorry I took so long.... it was the end of the schoolyear. Those of you who are young enough to remember what that's like probably understand....:)
anyways:
I think I will start doing one question at a time. please don't post the answers, but email them to me or send them as a message through this board.

Question: "A Prole do Bebe" - how many pieces were written under this title by Villa-Lobos, and what are their respective themes?

Offline rachfan

• PS Silver Member
Re: Trivia 3
Reply #1 on: June 30, 2003, 11:06:31 PM
Hi  ayahav:

So did anyone win this round?

Interpreting music means exploring the promise of the potential of possibilities.

Offline ayahav

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: July 01, 2003, 01:23:36 AM
i have to say that I got but one reply - that of RachFan who quite eagerly is awaiting the results.......... You have won 90%, rachfan, i'll explain your mistake to you privately..... if anyone still wishes to submit a COMPLETE answer, feel free...... it's all open...

Offline rachfan

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: July 01, 2003, 04:47:26 AM
Well, there is an old Russian saying: "Nine birds in the hand are better than ten in the bush."     ;D
Interpreting music means exploring the promise of the potential of possibilities.

Offline rachfan

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: July 04, 2003, 06:44:59 AM
Time ticks by.  Nobody has stepped up to the plate yet.  I may win Round 3 by default!  There's an old Russian saying: Patience outlasts silence.   :)
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert