Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: Concerto  (Read 4470 times)

Offline ghgjff

• PS Silver Member
Concerto
on: July 25, 2003, 10:34:50 PM
Yesterday, when making my fifth concerto, I noticed that I had not properly aligned the g cleff with the bass cleff. In the end though, it sounded splendid. I then drank some tea and listened to it over and over, by recording it.

Offline rachfan

• PS Silver Member
Re: Concerto
Reply #1 on: July 25, 2003, 11:44:20 PM
So does that suggest that if you had turned the score upside down, taking the bass clef as the treble and vise versa, and reading from end to beginning, it would have sounded even better?    ::)
Interpreting music means exploring the promise of the potential of possibilities.

Offline ghgjff

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: July 26, 2003, 03:46:16 AM
Yes actually how did you know?

Offline rachfan

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: July 26, 2003, 10:12:30 PM
Just guessed.   ;D
Interpreting music means exploring the promise of the potential of possibilities.
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert