Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: Chopin Preludes 4&6 + friends composition  (Read 11514 times)

Offline donjuan

• PS Silver Member
Re: Chopin Preludes 4&6 + friends composition
Reply #50 on: June 01, 2006, 07:51:47 PM
great playing, henrah!  cool to see a skater boy play piano  :)

Offline henrah

• PS Silver Member
Re: Chopin Preludes 4&6 + friends composition
Reply #51 on: June 01, 2006, 07:56:16 PM
And btw, your friends composition is really wonderful!  I really loved the way it developed into those poweful chords after being so soft and gentle.

Great job on those preludes as well!

Thanks Kyle!

I'm thinking of recording the preludes again tonight. My dad just had a tuner (not exactly, more than that, basically does the entire piano) and it sounds georgeous! It allows me to play them in a much more satisfying way, I think. Basically, my piano is a lot better now than it was before, and so that allows me to play the preludes even better than before!

Watch this space 8)
Henrah
Currently learning:<br />Liszt- Consolation No.3<br />J.W.Hässler- Sonata No.6 in C, 2nd mvt<br />Glière- No.10 from 12 Esquisses, Op.47<br />Saint-Saens- VII Aquarium<br />Mozart- Fantasie KV397<br /
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert