Piano Forum

Breaking the Goldberg Wall – Interview with Klára Würtz
Klára Würtz has lived with The Goldberg Variations in the back of her head for years but never took the step putting it on her repertoire. But a combination of the pandemic along with an eye-opening musician colleauge’s organ version recording made her change her mind. Piano Street talked to Würtz about this monumental work and what inspired her decide to record it for PIANO Classics. Read more >>

Topic: New repertoire  (Read 1401 times)

Offline CW

• PS Silver Member
New repertoire
on: November 23, 2003, 03:41:18 AM
Hello, I'm new here so apologies if the following has been posted before in form or another. I've just finished my last recital for undergraduate study and looking for new stuff to play for my Honours year at uni. Do you guys and gals have any good pieces that you can recommend???

Offline Hmoll

• PS Silver Member
Re: New repertoire
Reply #1 on: November 23, 2003, 04:08:17 PM
It would help if you tell us what else you have in your rep., so we can make a better suggestion.  ;)
"I am sitting in the smallest room of my house. I have your review before me. In a moment it will be behind me!" -- Max Reger
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert