Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Hello, evryone!  (Read 1406 times)

Offline amitmis

• PS Silver Member
Hello, evryone!
on: December 03, 2006, 05:38:11 PM
My name is Amit, a piano student.

My English is not that good, but I hope you'll understand my messeges. If there will be any bed spelling or grammer - please forgive me, and ask me what did I mean.

I am 14 (and a half) years old, and I learn for something like half a year with a teacher, on my piano (a Russian "Red October").

corrently I play Tchaikovsky's "October" (from "The Seasons"), and some Czerny etudes (for year 4!).

I would be very happy to be an active member in this great piano forum!

Thank's,
Amit.

Offline cmg

• PS Silver Member
Re: Hello, evryone!
Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 05:50:00 PM
Welcome, Amit!  Your English is terrific.  Please feel free to post here anytime you have a comment or question. 
Current repertoire:  "Come to Jesus" (in whole-notes)

Offline amitmis

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 06:47:00 PM
Welcome, Amit!  Your English is terrific.  Please feel free to post here anytime you have a comment or question. 

Thank's!

Offline burstroman

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 02:24:07 AM
Greetings, Amit,
        It sounds like your are making good progress in your studies.  God bless you!

Offline amitmis

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 01:19:13 PM
Greetings, Amit,
        It sounds like your are making good progress in your studies.  God bless you!

Thank's!  :)

Offline jpianoflorida

• PS Silver Member
Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 01:28:21 PM
welcome Amitmis!

you are doing a great job with English!    I wish I knew another language, i took a few years of Spanish but forgot most.

Offline ihatepop

• PS Silver Member
Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 01:45:00 PM
My name is Amit, a piano student.

My English is not that good, but I hope you'll understand my messeges. If there will be any bed spelling or grammer - please forgive me, and ask me what did I mean.

I am 14 (and a half) years old, and I learn for something like half a year with a teacher, on my piano (a Russian "Red October").

corrently I play Tchaikovsky's "October" (from "The Seasons"), and some Czerny etudes (for year 4!).

I would be very happy to be an active member in this great piano forum!

Thank's,
Amit.
Welcome! Your english is actually pretty good, keep up the good work!

ihatepop

Offline amitmis

• PS Silver Member
Reply #7 on: December 05, 2006, 07:47:28 PM
Welcome! Your english is actually pretty good, keep up the good work!

ihatepop

Thanks you!  :)
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert