Piano Forum logo
April 22, 2018, 10:21:37 AM *
   Forum Home   Help Search  

Where is the Remote Control? and a World Record!

Alek­sey Igudes­man and Hyung-ki Joo are two clas­si­cal musi­cians who have taken the world by storm with their unique and hilar­i­ous the­atri­cal shows, which com­bine com­edy with clas­si­cal music and pop­u­lar cul­ture. Their clips on YouTube, to date, have gath­ered over 15 mil­lion hits, and they have appeared live on tele­vi­sion in sev­eral coun­tries, includ­ing an exclu­sive inter­view for CNN. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chopin Prelude No. 15  (Read 2123 times)
gfz87
PS Silver Member

« on: April 19, 2007, 01:46:45 AM »

Hi, this is me playing Chopin Prelude No. 15 at my house. I started playing about one year ago. The playing isn't perfect, it has mistakes on 00:44, 3:27 and in 4:04 I played the notes too forte instead of piano and crescendo (though I still do the crescendo). Besides those mistakes, this is pretty much how I interpretate it. I don't know, I guess I get nervous about the camera. Please comment what do you think of it. Greetings

Gian Franco Zabarino

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ptjOsQOkJE
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No

piano sheet music of Prelude (Raindrop)
imbetter
PS Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 01:49:18 AM »

you played it well, but it was a pretty boring interpretation. Try adding more dynamics and playing it with more expression. You're left hand was pretty bland as well.

"My advice to young musicians: Quit music! There is no choice. It has to be a calling, and even if it is and you think there's a choice, there is no choice"-Vladimir Feltsman
gfz87
PS Silver Member

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 03:23:25 PM »

Ok, I'll try to do that. Thank you for watching
philippa
PS Silver Member

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 08:26:04 PM »

I love this piece!

I'm no expert though so I'll leave the comments to the teachers. I enjoyed your performance however Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: