Piano Forum logo
November 20, 2017, 02:20:08 AM *
   Forum Home   Help Search  

Watch Live Stream Now: Piano Recital with Juliana Steinbach

Welcome to watch the live broadcast of the recital with pianist Juliana Steinbach at the Royal Academy of Arts in Stockholm starting today, May 11, at 17.00 GMT. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chopin Prelude No. 15  (Read 1961 times)
gfz87
PS Silver Member

« on: April 19, 2007, 01:46:45 AM »

Hi, this is me playing Chopin Prelude No. 15 at my house. I started playing about one year ago. The playing isn't perfect, it has mistakes on 00:44, 3:27 and in 4:04 I played the notes too forte instead of piano and crescendo (though I still do the crescendo). Besides those mistakes, this is pretty much how I interpretate it. I don't know, I guess I get nervous about the camera. Please comment what do you think of it. Greetings

Gian Franco Zabarino

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ptjOsQOkJE
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No

piano sheet music of Prelude (Raindrop)
imbetter
PS Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 01:49:18 AM »

you played it well, but it was a pretty boring interpretation. Try adding more dynamics and playing it with more expression. You're left hand was pretty bland as well.

"My advice to young musicians: Quit music! There is no choice. It has to be a calling, and even if it is and you think there's a choice, there is no choice"-Vladimir Feltsman
gfz87
PS Silver Member

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 03:23:25 PM »

Ok, I'll try to do that. Thank you for watching
philippa
PS Silver Member

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 08:26:04 PM »

I love this piece!

I'm no expert though so I'll leave the comments to the teachers. I enjoyed your performance however Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: