Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Feedback on my Fur Elise piece?  (Read 1651 times)

Offline rayneval

• PS Silver Member
Feedback on my Fur Elise piece?
on: February 08, 2008, 12:33:37 PM
Hi.
Im new to piano, this is one of the only songs i can play.
And i really wish to have some feedback.
Don;t be too critical and read the description

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=s0TT0PxANHk

watch and comment on youtube
don't reply to this
just cmmt youtube~

thanks

-rayne.

thread locked :)

Offline mike_lang

• PS Silver Member
Re: Feedback on my Fur Elise piece?
Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 12:55:35 PM
Just so you know, more people will see the video if there are replies to the thread here, as it will keep it toward the top of the list.  Otherwise, this unreplied post will descend the list.

Offline quantum

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 01:41:03 AM
You may also wish to move this thread to the "Audition room."  This is where people post their own recordings on this forum. 
Made a Liszt. Need new Handel's for Soler panel & Alkan foil. Will Faure Stein on the way to pick up Mendels' sohn. Josquin get Wolfgangs Schu with Clara. Gone Chopin, I'll be Bach

Offline gyzzzmo

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 07:04:22 PM
If i were you i would get myself the sheetmusic of 'Fur Elise' (if you can read notes) so you can play it as it should be done. Only then we can give some decent feedback. Only thing i can say is that you use too much pedalling.

Gl studying it,
Gyzzzmo

1+1=11

Offline pianowolfi

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 06:47:58 PM
Lol good attempt of improvisation ;D. But just when it gets interesting you stop. Why? Everybody knows this piece and it's more interesting to hear crazy variations ;D

(Btw why do you claim it's "your" piece ??? I thought Beethoven composed it?  ;D)
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert