Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: Liszt Valse Impromptu Video  (Read 7495 times)

Offline steinwayargentina

• PS Silver Member
Liszt Valse Impromptu Video
on: July 14, 2008, 04:22:10 PM
Ok guys this is anoter video ofthe same recital in santa fe now playing Liszt´s Valse Impromptu. Hope you enjoy.

Regards

Offline steinwayargentina

• PS Silver Member
Re: Liszt Valse Impromptu Video
Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 05:55:35 AM
No coments so far?? I thought this forum was made to share opinions about our owns recordings?

Offline akonow

• PS Silver Member
Re: Liszt Valse Impromptu Video
Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 06:38:29 PM
No coments so far?? I thought this forum was made to share opinions about our owns recordings?
I really enjoyed your performance. :) You used your rubato rather sparingly in comparison to some performances I've heard and I thought you applied it very well. Although I don't think I would've played this piece as forte as you did in the beginning 3/4 or so of the piece because I always think of this as a dainty and charming little piece that culminates into a powerful finale but that's just me. Overall, you did quite spectacularly. Good job, you should be happy with this. ;D

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert