Piano Forum logo
September 22, 2018, 10:32:20 PM *
   Forum Home   Help Search  

Grigori Sokolov Live at Théâtre des Champs-Élysées

Film maker Bruno Monsaingeon suggests that with Michelangeli, Gould, and Richter no longer alive, Grigory Sokolov may be the “greatest living pianist.” Listen to the piano recital Sokolov gave at the Theatre des Champs-Elysées in Paris. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: sheet music  (Read 1641 times)
Matt_Steveson
PS Silver Member

« on: October 29, 2002, 03:11:30 PM »

Hi

I've been searching all through the internet trying to find the sheets for three songs, but I haven't found them.  One is a Bach choral song. And the other two are pop songs. The songs are:
BWV  659            Bach
Wonderful           Brian Wilson
Without your love   Roger McQuinn

If anybody knows where to get the sheet music for these songs, could you please email me.

Thanks in advance.
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No
selsa
PS Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2002, 05:19:50 PM »

go to

http://sheetmusicarchive.net

You can buy a CD containing 1200 pdf sheet music files for $9.95. Hopefully, you can find your music there.

"...the luckiest man I know." - Arthur Rubinstein about himself.
Farrah
PS Silver Member

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2002, 04:21:11 PM »

Hi

I've been trying to get a copy of Chaminade's Toccata Opus 39 without any success so far. The only ones I come across are at ebay, and the sellers are asking about US$20!!. These are pre 1900 publications. Can anybody help me, please.  The CD sheet music I bought has many of Chaminade's pieces but not the one I am after. Roll Eyes

Thanking you in advance.

Farrah
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: