Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: How big is the PS site?  (Read 2127 times)

Offline Bob

• PS Silver Member
How big is the PS site?
on: June 25, 2009, 10:56:50 PM
I'm curious.  The whole thing.  Or maybe the forum by itself or the sheet music by itself. 
Favorite new teacher quote -- "You found the only possible wrong answer."

Offline oxy60

• PS Silver Member
Re: How big is the PS site?
Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 07:39:13 PM
And how much traffic? Not hits, traffic. This site responds so well it seems as if it is on my local drive. It is never clogged. The videos come right up. Now the "inside" question: how big a "pipe" do you have?
"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks."  John Muir  (We all need to get out more.)

Offline Bob

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 08:06:59 PM
Is there a way to tell?  To measure a website from the outside?
Favorite new teacher quote -- "You found the only possible wrong answer."

Offline oxy60

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 08:50:57 PM
Not that I know of. These days most hosts who are any good offer so many gigs of space that the site owners don't bother to add up the size of the files. However, most host packages have price levels based on traffic and.. their connection suppliers charge for bandwidth/traffic.

Pianostreet works extremely well. I know of none better.
"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks."  John Muir  (We all need to get out more.)
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert