Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: Pianomail.net on the blink again!  (Read 2673 times)

Offline jasarthur

• PS Silver Member
Pianomail.net on the blink again!
on: March 17, 2010, 04:46:33 PM
When I try to login, either from home or a public computer, I get a message that the domain has expired and is up for renewal!  >:(   I can't even get to a Help page to send Everyone.net a support ticket.
James A. Weinberg, MME
"James' Music Studio"
Franklin, Tennessee

Offline nilsjohan

• Administrator
Re: Pianomail.net on the blink again!
Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 07:15:14 PM
I just got information from Everyone.net who manages the email service for pianomail.net and they had problem with their domain registrar this morning which caused many domains to be incorrectly redirected to a "domain renewal" server. They say that the access will be restored within a few hours but it can take up to 24 hours until all name servers are updated and the email service is 100% accessible from anywhere.
All email accounts and their content is remaining unaffected.

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert