Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: For Pianowolfi! :)  (Read 1991 times)

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
For Pianowolfi! :)
on: May 19, 2010, 01:03:16 PM
This is for pianowolfi! :)  8)  8)

Happy birthday Wolfi!!!!! You are so cool!  8) :) And your music is sooo cool!  8) And I hope your hand will be ok too!!!

I will post two pictures now. One more hug picture :)  :D And one picture that I've done for my doggy's birhday. And I'm drawing one picture now just for Wolfi, but I didn't have time to finish it yet so I will post it when I finish it :) (I hope in a few days!)

So here's a hug picture  :)

And the other picture :)

And I hope I will post one more picture soon!!  :P

A very very very happy birthday Wolfi!!!!!!!!!!  :)  :D  8)  :P  :)

Offline pianowolfi

• PS Silver Member
Re: For Pianowolfi! :)
Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 01:38:28 PM
Hi littletune!
What a nice surprise! I *love* your drawings!
You're soo cool too :)  8)

Thank you very much, Kleines Lied  :) 8)

gotta run teaching, be back later... :P

:)

back  :P

Hi littletune

this is almost too much honour for me, you know :)  :-[
I am just trying to do my best in music, that's all :) But of course I know it is much after all. Anyway I am grateful to God that I am where I am :)
I am also very happy that you were born, though it is not your birthday today!!  :)  8)

Be careful to yourself, Littletune  :)

I know that you are very wise and advanced for your age. But please do yourself a favor! Don't forget that you are a child and so, please don't forget to BE a child!! But I know, of course, that you can handle all very well!!  8)

I just told my student's parents that I am so happy that my students can be children at the student's concert!  And that I love it when they are children! Running around, playing, being competitive etc. Everybody was nervous! I think among all the 50 something people in the room there was not one single person who wasn't nervous, including myself, of course. Hee hee  ;D
And when I played my own composition for them (because many of them had asked me to do so :) ) I was as much of a child as all of my students...and after all it was so much fun, and so funny too :D

;D :)

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 03:00:24 PM
Hi pianowolfi :)  :)
I think your students are soooo very lucky to have such a cool teacher like you!!!  8)  :) And they're also sooooo very lucky that you play your compositions for them!! I am jealous!  :-\  ::)  :)
Well we are not really allowed to run around and play very much during our concerts.  ::)
Well don't worry I really love being a child  :)  :P It's just that maybe I am thinking too much about everything and then sometimes it looks like I'm too serious :) (a psychologist from our school said once I maybe shouldn't read books about psychology so much, and that I shoud rather read some other not very serious things :) but I don't really know if he really meant that or he was just joking  :-\ ). And I also know that people usually don't like stupid and annoying kids too much so I try not to be too stupid and annoying  :)  ;D But then I sometimes get really tired and sad and angry form trying too much to be all smart and serious and then sometimes I start acting even more stupid and childish :)   ::) And sometimes I even act like a baby  :-[  and I really like drinking milk for babies from a baby bottle  :-[  :-[ and so usually saturday or sunday mornings I drink baby milk form my baby bottle when I wake up :-[  :-[  :-[ but It's really good  :P and calming :)  :D  I know I'm really weird.

Well I hope I will have time to finish that drawing during the weekend... :) ... or really soon  :P   :)

Offline pianowolfi

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 07:38:13 PM
Hi littletune :)

just to clarify: of course my students don't run around during the concert, but before and after it ;D
During the concert they behave, but their little siblings sometimes make a bit of noise and move a bit around but that is okay with me because I like them being there and contributing to the atmosphere :) After all it's a student's concert :) usually one rather strict glance at them is enough to calm them down. And for a 2-3 year old it's very difficult to keep quiet for more than an hour!

And anyway, you are not weird :)

Offline furtwaengler

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 09:49:49 PM
Born again! Haha

Had I know, I might have done something like this:

Or this which is too cool:

Have a good year, Wolfi. May you live forever!  ;D

Don't let anyone know where you tie your goat.

Offline pianowolfi

• PS Silver Member
Reply #5 on: May 22, 2010, 05:16:38 AM
Born again! Haha

Had I know, I might have done something like this:

Or this which is too cool:

Have a good year, Wolfi. May you live forever!  ;D
I'll try my best :P  8)
Finch is awesome! Haha that one comment which says "More tragic death than happy birthday"  ;D
Yeah man you got it!!!!  ;D

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #6 on: May 22, 2010, 01:25:07 PM
Hi littletune :)

just to clarify: of course my students don't run around during the concert, but before and after it ;D
During the concert they behave, but their little siblings sometimes make a bit of noise and move a bit around but that is okay with me because I like them being there and contributing to the atmosphere :) After all it's a student's concert :) usually one rather strict glance at them is enough to calm them down. And for a 2-3 year old it's very difficult to keep quiet for more than an hour!

And anyway, you are not weird :)

Oh yes of course :) that would be very wrong to run around during the concert!!  :)  ;D but we are not allowed to run around very much before the concert either, but that's probably because there's really A LOT of us :) and after the recital we just go home right away :) And there are little kids and babies at our recitals too... my friend really hates them if they start crying and screaming :)

And I really wish I could compose something or make an improvisation for Wolfi's birthday but i think I'm way better at drawing than at music so...  ::)  :)  :P  ;D
And thank you Wolfi for saying I'm not weird :)

Offline liordavid

• PS Silver Member
Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 12:50:11 AM
remember my birthday for August tenth

Offline point of grace

• PS Silver Member
Reply #8 on: June 04, 2010, 03:16:39 AM
happy bday!!! we'll catch up in facebook!!
Learning:

Chopin Polonaise Op. 53
Brahms Op. 79 No. 2
Rachmaninoff Op. 16 No. 4 and 5

Offline pianowolfi

• PS Silver Member
Reply #9 on: June 04, 2010, 09:18:25 AM
happy bday!!! we'll catch up in facebook!!

You mean me? I lost you there. No idea why.
Well nevermind.

Strange times :P

Off for real life  8)

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 04:19:38 PM
remember my birthday for August tenth

Your birthday is on August tenth? Mine is on August 11th  :D  :)  :P  :)

And August 11th is also the date when Pianowolfi joined Pianostreet!  :)  8)  :P  :)

(And I still haven't had time to finish that drawing  ::) but holidays will start soon so I guess I'll have more time then :) )

Offline birba

• PS Silver Member
Reply #11 on: June 04, 2010, 04:23:12 PM
 I think little tune and pianowolfi are becoming an item... ;)

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #12 on: June 05, 2010, 07:44:43 PM
Well I don't exactly know what becoming an item means... but I've looked in google and it says it's something like becoming a girlfriend and boyfriend I think  :-\ I don't know if it means anything else... but that girlfriend and boyfriend thing would be kinda weird since I'm just a kid you know :-\  ::) But I do like pianowolfi really really really a lot cause I think he is sooo cool!  8) So what?  :-[  ::)  :) And I wish I could be like him :) I mean not a guy and all that  :) but just so cool and nice and smart and wise and so good at music and playing piano... well just COOL  8)  8)  8)  :)
 :-[  :-\ ::) :) :D  :P  :)  8)

Offline pianowolfi

• PS Silver Member
Reply #13 on: June 05, 2010, 07:48:00 PM
That's not called item, that's called having a groupie  ;D

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #14 on: June 05, 2010, 08:01:21 PM
Oh, okay :) I had to find this word in google too!  ::) So you're a celebrity Wolfi!  :)  :P

Offline pianowolfi

• PS Silver Member
Reply #15 on: June 05, 2010, 08:06:18 PM
Oh, okay :) I had to find this word in google too!  ::) So you're a celebrity Wolfi!  :)  :P

Well I don't know, I'm incognito so far.... 8)

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #16 on: August 18, 2010, 07:57:47 PM
Well... I was thinking I would post that picture for Pianowolfi tomorrow, because it's exactly 3 months since his birthday... I know it's kinda a long time  :) so well... I thought I would post it tomorrow... but now I started thinking it's not good enough  :-\ and that he won't like it anyway and that everyone will think it's just stupid  :-[  cause well maybe it is stupid.... I don't know...  :-\ well I'll see i guess...

Offline pianowolfi

• PS Silver Member
Reply #17 on: August 18, 2010, 09:05:20 PM
Well... I was thinking I would post that picture for Pianowolfi tomorrow, because it's exactly 3 months since his birthday... I know it's kinda a long time  :) so well... I thought I would post it tomorrow... but now I started thinking it's not good enough  :-\ and that he won't like it anyway and that everyone will think it's just stupid  :-[  cause well maybe it is stupid.... I don't know...  :-\ well I'll see i guess...

I am convinced it will be very good :)

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #18 on: August 19, 2010, 01:49:02 PM
I am convinced it will be very good :)

Thank you Wolfi!  :) But I don't know how you can be so sure :-\
Well I will post it later (I have to wait for my mum to scan it first)...
Well it's like it's not completely like from a real life... it's more like from imagination or something I think... And I made it like that cause I wanted to send you some butterflies so they would make your hand better, cause you said you had something wrong with your hand then. And also just to say hi too :) well you'll see... and it's ok if you won't like it... and I think it looks kinda better if you look at it from a little more far away... I don't know... well you'll seeeeeeee  :)  :P

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #19 on: August 19, 2010, 08:00:13 PM
So... well my mum told me that my picture is too big to scan it, so she has to take it somewhere else  ::) she can't scan it at home. So I will just post a photo of my picture that I made with a camera  :) it's not so good as if it was scaned but.... and I will post a scaned one when I'll have it. Oh and I also forgot to hide the date on the camera so the date is also on the picutre  ::) but I hope the scaned one will be better anyway!  :) Well but if Pianowolfi and everybody will think it's just stupid then I don't know if I would still post the scaned one too  :-\  :-[

Well so these are butterflies from littletune for Wolfi, and they're magical butterflies :) and they can make you feel better  :)

Offline pianowolfi

• PS Silver Member
Reply #20 on: August 19, 2010, 10:39:56 PM
This is very special and original! How did you know that I *love* butterflies? And stars and rainbows :)

This will always be in my heart, dear littletune! :) Thank you so much!! :) I hope you can do the scan, I think then I can print it out and hang it on my wall above the piano :)

Offline tds

• PS Silver Member
Reply #21 on: August 20, 2010, 03:22:37 AM
happy belated birthday, pianowolfi :D
@littletune: lovely drawings!
dignity, love and joy.

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #22 on: August 20, 2010, 12:26:35 PM
I'm very very happy if you really like it Wolfi!!  :)  :)  :)
Well my mum said she will go there where they will scan the picture on monday, so I will post it on monday then  :)  :P Thanks Wolfi  8)

And thank you Tds!!  :)  :)  8)

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #23 on: August 24, 2010, 07:36:38 PM
Wolfi, now I have the scaned picture.... but the colours are not so very good anymore....  :-\ they are not at all like on the real picture or like on a photograph  :( Do you want me to post the scaned one anyway? And if you do, how large should the picture be? Because now it's 10 MB, I think maybe that's too large for posting  :-\ I can make it smaller but I don't know how much...
well if you want you can tell me  :)

Offline pianowolfi

• PS Silver Member
Reply #24 on: August 24, 2010, 07:46:22 PM
I think if you upload it onto your photobucket and just link it here, it will work fine :)

:)

Offline thalbergmad

• PS Silver Member
Reply #25 on: August 24, 2010, 07:47:33 PM
Very nice.

Do you think it would be a good idea to draw some snails especially for Alistair??

Thal
Curator/Director
Concerto Preservation Society

Offline furtwaengler

• PS Silver Member
Reply #26 on: August 24, 2010, 07:49:42 PM
[...] the connection between all this stuff and Pianowolfi seems at best tenuous and at worst absent other than in the somewhat bizarre imaginations of certain posters to this thread.

Best,

Furtwaengler

Offline furtwaengler

• PS Silver Member
Reply #27 on: August 24, 2010, 07:50:41 PM
This is very special and original! How did you know that I *love* butterflies? And stars and rainbows :)

This will always be in my heart, dear littletune! :) Thank you so much!! :) I hope you can do the scan, I think then I can print it out and hang it on my wall above the piano :)

...Oh...hi...Pianowolfi... ;D

Offline pianowolfi

• PS Silver Member
Reply #28 on: August 24, 2010, 07:55:06 PM

...Oh...hi...Pianowolfi... ;D

Hola compañero :)  8)

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #29 on: August 24, 2010, 07:58:37 PM
Well this was uploading for a long time!!  :)

Here it is... I really wish the colours were better.... but oh well....

:)  :P

Offline thalbergmad

• PS Silver Member
Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010, 08:01:04 PM
[...] the connection between all this stuff and Pianowolfi seems at best tenuous and at worst absent other than in the somewhat bizarre imaginations of certain posters to this thread.

We concur that the connection is a mystery to us.

Whilst not appearing to be exercising any relevant function, the portraits themselves would indicate some level of artistry that warrants encouragement.

Best
Curator/Director

Offline furtwaengler

• PS Silver Member
Reply #31 on: August 24, 2010, 08:02:06 PM

Let not your heart be troubled.  :)

Offline furtwaengler

• PS Silver Member
Reply #32 on: August 24, 2010, 08:04:30 PM
We concur that the connection is a mystery to us.

Whilst not appearing to be exercising any relevant function, the portraits themselves would indicate some level of artistry that warrants encouragement.

Best

Is that a hinty?

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #33 on: August 24, 2010, 08:05:21 PM
Very nice.

Do you think it would be a good idea to draw some snails especially for Alistair??

Thal

Will you draw the snails for Alistair Thal?  :D  :) I think that would be a great idea  :P well I don't know if Alistair would think that, but I would like to see it!  :D  :P

Best,

Furtwaengler
Furtwaengler are you changing into Alistair??  :o  :)

Let not your heart be troubled.  :)
:)  :)  8)

Offline thalbergmad

• PS Silver Member
Reply #34 on: August 24, 2010, 08:07:52 PM
Curator/Director

Offline pianowolfi

• PS Silver Member
Reply #35 on: August 24, 2010, 08:08:29 PM
Well this was uploading for a long time!!  :)

:)  :P

I love it. Thank you so much :)

Well I not only love it. I think it's great.

Offline furtwaengler

• PS Silver Member
Reply #36 on: August 24, 2010, 08:26:37 PM
Hm...I wonder if it would be harder to play one of Littletune's pictures, or to draw one of Pianowolfi's spontaneous compositions?  :)

Offline pianowolfi

• PS Silver Member
Reply #37 on: August 24, 2010, 08:43:17 PM
Hm...I wonder if it would be harder to play one of Littletune's pictures, or to draw one of Pianowolfi's spontaneous compositions?  :)

Well as so often it depends on the individual I guess. For me drawing something "on" one of my own compositions would be impossible, as I am even worse at drawing than at calculating ;). Playing something "on" a picture by littletune (or other pictures) doesn't seem that hard to me. Of course it would anyway only correspond but not "represent" a content or subject.

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #38 on: August 25, 2010, 02:50:11 PM
I love it. Thank you so much :)

Well I not only love it. I think it's great.

Thank you Wolfi!!!  :) I'm very very happy you think that!!!!!!  :)

(you know Wolfi you were really right about this smilies! Now that site doesn't work anymore!  :'( and i wanted to do a lot more of them!! But thanks for telling me... cause now at least I have the ones I made and saved !  :)  :)  :P )

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #39 on: August 25, 2010, 02:53:46 PM
Hm...I wonder if it would be harder to play one of Littletune's pictures, or to draw one of Pianowolfi's spontaneous compositions?  :)
I think that would be really cool idea!! Whatever way 8)  :)  :P

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #40 on: August 25, 2010, 08:05:56 PM
Wolfi! now that site with smilies is working again!!!  :P  :P :)  8)  8) But the smilies that I posted from that site disapeared (on Tds's post) so I uploaded them on photobucket now  :P so thanks for the advice!!

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Happy birthday Wolfi!!! :)
Reply #41 on: May 19, 2011, 06:25:44 PM
Happy birthday Wolfi again!

I can't believe it's already one year since your last birthday!!  :o  ;D  :D Well I don't know why but now I don't have any time at all!  ::) So I didn't do anything for you yet... but I will!  :P  :) Now I will just post a picture of a rainbow, cause you said you liked rainbows :)

And you said that a smile is the best present, so here's a picture where I have one of the biggest smiles I could find  :D  :P That's from when I was 5 and I was a "Sleepy Star", that's from a story about a star who was always sleeping too long and was always late and wasn't shining on the sky when she should and then she was sent to Earth... but then in the end she went back to the sky... and I was that star  8) (and that next to me was my best friend from preschool and we were always doing something stupid  :P and we didn't even have to talk about it we were just always thinking the same thing  8) and she was a bunny here ).

So well this for now :) I hope you're having a great birthday!!!  :)

Offline thalbergmad

• PS Silver Member
Reply #42 on: May 19, 2011, 07:03:45 PM
I say, happy birthday old chap.

All the most talented people are born in May ;D

Thal
Curator/Director

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #43 on: May 19, 2011, 07:07:31 PM
Happy Birthday to you, Wolfi :).  I'm very happy to be able to know you :).

All the best, especially for your music :).
"The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in what direction we are moving"  ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

Offline pianowolfi

• PS Silver Member
Reply #44 on: May 19, 2011, 08:52:09 PM
Wow I am very happy, I only can say thank you littletune for your pictures and the wonderful smile and the wonderful story of the star! And Thal, thanks for the compliment! You're really a gentleman :) And m1469, I am also very happy to be able to know you, of course! And of course I wish you also the best for your music, which has given me so many very precious listening moments! :)

My voice teacher surprised me with a little cake and a little candle today, that was so cute! And now I am relaxing after a not so easy choir rehearsal which I had to accompany, and enjoying the evening :)

For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert