Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: lang lang gone mad again!  (Read 3002 times)

Offline anafressari

• PS Silver Member
lang lang gone mad again!
on: June 26, 2010, 04:18:02 AM

:o

Offline Bob

• PS Silver Member
Re: lang lang gone mad again!
Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 04:25:25 AM
???
Favorite new teacher quote -- "You found the only possible wrong answer."

Offline perfect_pitch

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 10:59:54 AM
FOR F#CKS SAKE - You've already posted that bloody video - it got nothing but comments about how crap it was and contributed nothing interesting to the piano world...

No one was interested the first time, and I'm PRETTY SURE no one will be interested the second.

Offline gyzzzmo

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 11:16:34 AM
First, theres nothing funny about this post. Secondly, there are plenty of great Asian pianoplayers and crappy ones, just as there are crappy/great european pianoplayers.
1+1=11

Offline tds

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: June 26, 2010, 11:42:33 AM
bad taste!
dignity, love and joy.

Offline perfect_pitch

• PS Silver Member
Reply #5 on: June 26, 2010, 01:48:12 PM
You know anafressari - the thing I hate is the fact that you only post to try and attract people to view your youtube videos which are usually really badly played... and with an air of pompousness that's as disgusting as a sh*t cracker.

You don't offer any advice to this forum and use it as your own posting page to try and glorify your own Youtube videos, which is one thing that annoys me. And although, in the past I have used a couple of posts to ask for help (which have a link to a Youtube page of me playing)...

Out of 866 posts, I've 99% of the time had something decent to contribute to the forum, or to contribute to someone elses musical interpretation or fingering etc... something that helps another piano player.

Go advertise your youtube videos somewhere else, or start contributing something to the forums.

Offline birba

• PS Silver Member
Reply #6 on: June 26, 2010, 04:46:53 PM
You mean anafressari is that wierdo?!

Offline pianisten1989

• PS Silver Member
Reply #7 on: June 27, 2010, 06:19:07 PM
You suck. It really is as simple as that...
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert