Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Someone with whom I can practice English  (Read 1074 times)

Offline presto agitato

• PS Silver Member
Someone with whom I can practice English
on: September 19, 2010, 03:11:07 AM
I love classical music (Beethoven is my favorite artist ever). I’m in my twenties but I have listened to classical music since I was a child. I play the piano and the flute and I enjoy reading good novels and tales.

I have been member of this wonderful forum for 4 years

English is not my mother tongue so I was wondering if you could help me to practice my listening and oral skills by having MSN audio conversations.

I'm doing a very important oral-written exam next month, so I need to practice and here where I live it's very diffucult to find people who speak English.

Thanks

Thanks
The masterpiece tell the performer what to do, and not the performer telling the piece what it should be like, or the cocomposer what he ought to have composed.

--Alfred Brendel--

Offline gyzzzmo

• PS Silver Member
Re: Someone with whom I can practice English
Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 09:11:20 AM
You can also listen to english-spoken TV with your eyes closed, or watch youtube-vids.
1+1=11

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert