Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Help me please to find a movie!  (Read 1271 times)

Offline roennis

Help me please to find a movie!
on: December 12, 2010, 10:11:14 PM
Hello everybody!

Like topic, I'm looking for a movie I saw a loong time ago. I have looking for it all over internet and I haven't find it yet.

So I thought you guys could help me out.

I don't remember that much but i remember a few things. I think the movie is from early 90's.
Theres a young man (I think) who goes to a piano teacher. But he's actually not learning to play the piano (at least not in the beginning of what I can remember).
The teacher teach him to act before you start to play and he has a metronome that he is watching for hours.
Next thing I remember is a scene where he is at a "party" and some guys want him to play.
Since he have went to the piano teacher, everybody expect him to play good.
But no, he's just doing what he have learned; To sit down, pull up his custome and open the cover.

Please, do anyone know what movie this is?

Thanks,
Niklas

Offline the romantic

• PS Silver Member
Re: Help me please to find a movie!
Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 02:33:35 AM
That sounds like a comedy.  :)  I don't know what it is, but you could try asking here:

https://www.imdb.com/board/bd0000001/threads/

They are usually very helpful.

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert