Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: Work in Manchester  (Read 1071 times)

Offline russda_man

• PS Silver Member
Work in Manchester
on: January 07, 2011, 01:13:06 PM
I studied at RNCM. I did not graduate. I only have my grade 8 piano and my degree from Uni. I want to move up to Manchester. I am living with my parents at the moment, but I the area I live is too isolated and there is not enough work. Not good for someone who wants a concert pianist career! I want to start looking for work in the city before I move up there, but not sure where to start! Or maybe there are recruitment places where they could get me a non music job.

If anyone has any suggestions of where I could look for work, that will be appreciated. Thanks.