Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: I am in deserate need of help for my Wedding...PLEASE!  (Read 1415 times)

Offline bhirt23

• PS Silver Member
I need the sheet music for this song as I want it to be played at my Wedding in September as the guests walk into the Ceremony. I know this seems like quite a task to some, but if anyone here knows someone, or can actually listen to it and play it by ear and write down the notes into sheet music I would greatly appreciate it...

Offline perfect_pitch

• PS Silver Member
Re: I am in deserate need of help for my Wedding...PLEASE!
Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 03:57:29 AM
Nope... I'm certainly not doing it.

Considering people usually get paid to do things like that - nice to see you expected us to do it for free.

I'm sure EMI or some publishing company has already arranged it for piano. Try a music shop!

Offline thalbergmad

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 10:20:01 PM
Perhaps another candidate for your famous "reviewing the last few months threads" ??
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thal
Curator/Director
Concerto Preservation Society

Offline perfect_pitch

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 01:45:04 AM
I'm just sick of people who sign up saying 'I want this... I want that...', get what they want then *** off!!!

Offline pianisten1989

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 07:42:10 AM
Omg! Some dude on the internet would appreciate my work if I spend some hours on arranging a pop-song. Well, where do I sign up?!
SINCE APPRECIATION CAN BUY MY A FREAKING HOUSE!

We will probably never ever see him again (or hear from him again) but he still thinks that we gladly would do that?

"Hey, I really need a new computer in the autumn. If you could fix that I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!"

Stupid...! At least have the deasency to offer some payment!

Offline liszt1022

• PS Silver Member
Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 02:55:27 PM
Christ, you guys could just not respond. If you're that angry, report it to a moderator.

Anyway, bhirt23, go here:
https://www.freehandmusic.com/sheet-music/all-of-the-lights-419468

It's $5 for the score, you're allowed to download it as soon as you buy it. It says it's 10 pages long so it should have the weird interlude you like.
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert