Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: "Stitch by Stitch" by Javier Colon  (Read 4831 times)

Offline ryou_sama

• PS Silver Member
"Stitch by Stitch" by Javier Colon
on: July 10, 2011, 07:23:09 PM
Hi everyone, I was wondering if someone would not mind helping me out in getting sheet music for "Stitch by Stitch", the original song of Javier Colon, winner of The Voice.

I saw a youtube demonstration online but it looked very difficult (for me). I haven't played in a while and since I just finished school I should have more time and want to get back into piano. I think I may have regressed to somewhere at a beginner's level, but I can still read pretty well. Please let me know if you might be able to get a relatively easy version of the song. Thanks so much for all your help, I really appreciate it!  :D

-Ryou

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert