Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: Piano Competitions in NY?  (Read 1226 times)

Offline mayumayumi

• PS Silver Member
Piano Competitions in NY?
on: July 12, 2011, 12:16:37 AM
I'm looking for piano competitions (college and up) in the New York area. I'm currently studying at a conservatory with Melvin Chen and Peter Serkin...anyone have any suggestions? I'm originally from California so I don't know too much about what's going on in NY. Thanks!

p.s. has anyone ever tried, or know anyone who did the World international Piano Competition (it's all held online). I'm wondering if it's really legit...

Offline nlunch

• PS Silver Member
Re: Piano Competitions in NY?
Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 07:38:05 PM
Hi please check Bakitone International website, it has the database of all competitions and masterclasses around the world including the states, hopefully it's helpful!
https://www.bakitone.com/piano-competitions/upcoming

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert