Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: SCHUBERT - Waltz in G-flat Major "Kupelwieser Walzer" D.Anh 1/14  (Read 11275 times)

Offline moscheles

• PS Silver Member
Hello,

I´m looking for this sheet music of "Waltz in G-flat Major "Kupelwieser Walzer" D.Anh 1/14 by Schubert, as you can see in this video from youtube, played by Aldo Ciccolini
hxx://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiyKc90TqJo

Thanks in advance

Offline basta

• PS Silver Member
here it is! Hope bbredford will get his copy as well,rgrds

Offline bbedford

• PS Silver Member
Thank you so much!  We had a friend play the theme and first variation of Bach's Goldberg Variations!  So it worked out in the end, but I still consider this a timely gift, and I will show my
gratitude by playing this beautiful piece often so people can continue to enjoy it. 

Then again, transcribing this by ear would have been a good challenge, too, but I'm not quite ready for that, yet!

Thanks again, very much!
Regards,
Brent Bedford

Offline basta

• PS Silver Member
I am happy this beautiful piece reached you, finally!
I felt guilty as did not send you on time but now seems all ok.
It is downloaded 29 times ,means people liked it!
All tzhe best!
And sorry, misspelled yr name writing last message.
rgrds
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert