Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Music on Sunny Days  (Read 1489 times)

Offline ethure

• PS Silver Member
Music on Sunny Days
on: October 03, 2011, 02:50:01 PM
It's autumn at my place and the sun in the afternoon is always so warm and bright. everything then just makes you want to be in some melody that'll melt you into the sunshine and take you out of your world.

some songs I feel like wanting to listen to in sun would be the theme song from Godfather, and a song named 'Vadler Field' from an Australia band. i also think some of Mozart's music might be perfect for sunshine.

I'd really love to hear your choices of music if you're on sunny days like this. ^_^
courage, patience, faith, perseverance, concentration

Offline sunshine_keys

• PS Silver Member
Re: Music on Sunny Days
Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 04:49:15 PM
Maybe Autumn Scene by Yiruma. The name is even fitting! :)

&feature=related

ETA: This one is good too. Sky, by Yiruma (yes, I love him!)
&feature=related
<3

Offline ionian_tinnear

• PS Silver Member
Re: Music on Sunny Days
Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 06:23:35 PM
Edward MacDowell's "Woodland Sketches"
Albeniz: Suite Española #1, Op 47,
Bach: French Suite #5 in G,
Chopin: Andante Spianato,
Chopin: Nocturne F#m, Op 15 #2
Chopin: Ballade #1 Gm & #3 Aflat Mj

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert