Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: uploading videos  (Read 1638 times)

Offline sunshine_keys

• PS Silver Member
uploading videos
on: November 01, 2011, 08:45:39 PM
Is it possible for me to upload a video without uploading it to youtube first? and if so, how can I do that?

TIA
<3

Offline krystellle

• PS Silver Member
Re: uploading videos
Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 07:33:03 AM
Basically you have to go to the main directory on your computer after you have plugged in your videocamera.  Look for the periferal devices that are currently attached and click on that.  Then you transfer what's in the videocamera into a "document" and use that to send.  Not very clear, is it?  Probably because I have a non-english programme.

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 06:48:32 PM
But I don't think it's possible to upload a video without uploading it to youtube first... I mean it says the allowed file types for attachments are mp3, mid, pdf, gif, jpg, mpg.... I don't think any of those are video file types... (well I'm not really sure about mpg  :-\ )... I mean you can change video to audio and then upload only audio... but I never saw anyone upload a video (without uploading it to youtube first).  :-\

Offline pianoplayjl

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 12:27:46 AM
I reckon the only way is MP3.  :-\
Funny? How? How am I funny?

Offline krystellle

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 06:05:56 PM
Littletune always knows what she's talking about.  She's right.  ;D

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 08:34:10 PM
Littletune always knows what she's talking about.  She's right.  ;D

Well I don't know if I always know what I'm talking about  :P  ;D ( I try  :D ) But thanks!  8)  :P  :)

Offline sunshine_keys

• PS Silver Member
Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 04:55:59 PM
Thanks for the help guys! I just uploaded them to vimeo.com and posted the link. :)
<3
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert