Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: What's the weirdest, most discombobulating thing that happened to you?  (Read 1360 times)

Offline rachmaninoff_forever

• PS Silver Member
I was screwing around on the piano with my friend, and he got up to go get a drink.  He came back and was standing behind me.  Eventually, I turned around and I was soooo terrified and confused because there was two of him!!!  At the time, I didn't know he had an identical twin and I was like "what is going on!!!".  I was never so confused, scared, mind fucked in my entire life.

Another time, my piano teacher and I were screwing around on the piano, and without any signal, we were both playing rachmaninoffs second piano concerto synchronized together!  Except of course, I was playing the orchestra part and he was playing the piano part because he already knew it.  I was sooooooooooo confused!!!
Live large, die large.  Leave a giant coffin.

Offline Bob

• PS Silver Member
Last night I was half-watching a movie on tv.  I browsed the comments a news article.  One of the posters had the same name as the movie.  :o

Years ago I had a dream that someone was going to ask to borrow something at school.  I woke up and got it ready.  That day they ask, just like the dream.  That's one of the strangest.  It was a vivid dream too and reality played out the same way.  Random situation too for them asking like that.
Favorite new teacher quote -- "You found the only possible wrong answer."

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
What happens to Bob the guru of Bobness when he's doscombobulated?  ;D
"What the world needs is more geniuses with humility. There are so few of us left" -- Oscar Levant

Offline piano_vs_science

• PS Silver Member
once i had a dream that my piano teacher told me to learn a song so at night i watched a synthesia video of the song but then everything faded away and i woke up and realised that the song doesn't exist, so that means i composed a complete sonata in my sleep!!! :o
but i completely forgot what it sounded like >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
"e^ix=cosx+isinx"
Leonhard Euler
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert