Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: Dumbest Hospital Visits Ever  (Read 1071 times)

Offline essynia

• PS Silver Member
Dumbest Hospital Visits Ever
on: May 28, 2012, 06:16:25 PM
So.... I was in the ER last night for water intoxication due to a water drinking contest between myself and a few others at work. The hospital doctors and staff treated me like a total criminal before they realized I was not strung out on cocaine, I simply had, as I said, drank nearly three gallons of water in a very short time frame. Idiotic, as I have only one kidney, yet slightly hilarious in retrospect (although I am certain the 2k+ I'll have billed to me in the mail relatively soon will be anything but).

This got me thinking -- what are the most idiotic things you have done that ended you up in a hospital bed?? I always have the weirdest things happen, haha, but I wonder if you do too??

Could be fun :P.

Offline Bob

• PS Silver Member
Re: Dumbest Hospital Visits Ever
Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 06:57:52 PM
This guy needs some medical attention.  It qualifies as weird.

Warning:  Some graphic imagery here.  Proceed at your own risk.
https://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82563377/

Something to watch out for the next time you're in a jungle.
Favorite new teacher quote -- "You found the only possible wrong answer."

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert