Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: 4 hands transcription song  (Read 1508 times)

Offline SandyMC

• PS Silver Member
4 hands transcription song
on: October 06, 2004, 11:22:48 AM
hey guys.. i need suggestion for giving two of my student a duet (four hands) pieces, they are both very early beginner, have learned beyer sucessfully until no 60 and schmidt no 190, any suggestion?and also, i will appreciate if u have the pdf files also for that song.. thx anyway

Offline bernhard

• PS Silver Member
Re: 4 hands transcription song
Reply #1 on: October 06, 2004, 06:18:50 PM
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side. (Hunter Thompson)

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert