Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: Silly question - but it is occupying my brain too much - Jeeves and Wooster  (Read 1491 times)

Offline hbofinger

• PS Silver Member
In the BBC television series Jeeves and Wooster from the early 1990s, based on P.G. Wodehouse's novels, what kind of baby grand does Bertie have in his apartment?

Does anybody have an idea?

Should I be institutionalized for even asking?  :P

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
The white one or the brown one?

Either way, they appear to be curiously unbranded.

It is a silly question, and now I'll lay awake nights!
"What the world needs is more geniuses with humility. There are so few of us left" -- Oscar Levant

Offline silverwoodpianos

Often times in films and series the brands of things are blocked from view. There are several reasons for this the primary ones being endorsement, copyright, and sponsorship.

Glad we can all get some sleep now.........
Dan Silverwood
 www.silverwoodpianos.com
https://silverwoodpianos.blogspot.com/

If you think it's is expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur.

Offline hbofinger

• PS Silver Member
The white one or the brown one?

So far I have only spotted the brown baby grand.

I have not been able to sleep FOR DAYS!!!!!    ;)
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert