Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: "Someday my prince will come" from the Casio Song book request  (Read 10600 times)

Offline michael94

• PS Silver Member
Hello,

I play on a Casio PX-100 digital piano. I unfortunately lost the song book that came with it and would like much to have the "someday my prince will come" sheet music.

According to my research (I am desperate to have that sheet music :)), the following Casio products have it in the song book that came with it:

LK-80, PX-400R, PX-300, PX-100, PX-500L, PX-130, CTK-551, LK-300TV, PX-700, AP-80R, as well as some others not mentioned

if you would be so kind to scan a few pages if you have the song in your Casio song book, I would be deeply grateful

thanks in advance :)