Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: Stubworn Studente!  (Read 2177 times)

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Stubworn Studente!
on: April 09, 2013, 08:34:14 PM
Hello, good day to you.  Pardon my ugliness Engrish, it is my only 5th language.  I have a student who is so stubborn!  I didn't understand.  I do everything towards this student.  I create a environment full of backwards, sometimes I'm a gem and ruby and diamone.  I tell to it (that student) all the things wrong in him or her, and even I pound on top of his bricks head ... but still, eh or she does not do as I wish!!  I was so confused.  I tell to it "do it!" and jump like a monkey ... even I will eat a banana wasnce in a time to be convince as a teacher.  I try to drag out juices of emoticons from him or her and even lie to him or her with great effort, which for some under the some s/he does not seem to appreciate my time spent! 

Well, anyway, one day here I will post a bathing suit picturesque and will I be sweet or what?  I try to make him by force to feel all of human emoticons, yet still s/he is so stubboorn.  Help?!
"The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in what direction we are moving"  ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

Offline birba

• PS Silver Member
Re: Stubworn Studente!
Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 08:37:20 PM
?????  Definitely schizoid.

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 02:46:30 AM
Oh gowd, you are this stuboorn student?  I am so embarrassed of it.  Or you are just a great teacher who does not ever have this situations?  May you advice me of this?  

One day, let me tell thiz, his talking was about my library and etc..  And, it (that student) say to me about becoming a wish of a fly on the wall or in the library or so, and I said to it "beware the frong" ... hahaz, can you believe my genius there?  It was genuis.  Do you get it, birba, becauze of there is a fly plus a frog, exactly the frong will win every time and will eat that fly!  

There are so many stories of this student - that is just a edge of a glacier.
"The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in what direction we are moving"  ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

Offline birba

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 04:24:16 AM
Would love to hear more!   :o
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert