Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Astrology, Numerology  (Read 2191 times)

Offline chopin2015

• PS Silver Member
Astrology, Numerology
on: May 28, 2013, 04:31:27 AM
Hi there! I must admit that I am slightly entertained by these subjects. I recently have began reading about life paths and the like. What is your life path? Do you match the profile?

https://www.tokenrock.com/numerology/life_path.php

I actually found an answer to my personality questions! I do not want to go into the great details, but lets just say I really do have a personality that conflicts with mostly everybody (if not everybody) and I found out what exactly about me irritates people (feel free to add to the list). I didn't really care...but I found the concept to be intriguing and I smiled at the thought.

My mom said to me that I have an awful Saggitarian personality disorder and that I am a complete weirdo.

Do you feel you match your astrological sign/star path?

By the way, that movie Walk Hard is totally about me!  ::)

"Beethoven wrote in three flats a lot. That's because he moved twice."

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Re: Astrology, Numerology
Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 04:38:43 AM
Do you feel you match your astrological sign/star path?

Haha, that was just sooooo wrong about me.  Maybe I was born on the wrong day to be me.
"What the world needs is more geniuses with humility. There are so few of us left" -- Oscar Levant

Offline chopin2015

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 04:50:47 AM
Interesting! Sometimes it isn't just one star that rules your life...maybe the stars change, anyways and the meanings have shifted over to some place new.
"Beethoven wrote in three flats a lot. That's because he moved twice."

Offline fellowing

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 02:20:34 AM
That seems interesting, I think you are so talent to learn the piano, your family will be proud of you.  But if you join me in the guild wars 2, things would be perfect. We can farm gw2 gold together.

Offline furtwaengler

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 07:30:15 AM
Lift up your eyes on high
And see who has created these,
The One who leads forth their host by number,
He calls them all by name;
Because of the greatness of His might and the strength of His power,
Not one is missing.
Don't let anyone know where you tie your goat.

Offline frasers

• PS Silver Member
Reply #5 on: July 28, 2013, 10:32:51 PM
how do these astrologists/etc manage to write things that sounds so much like a description of me!   haha. ::)
I guess a great deal of it is telling people what they want to hear, for example
"although you may not always succeed, you want to be a better person".
good fun though

Offline mikeowski

• PS Silver Member
Reply #6 on: July 28, 2013, 11:29:49 PM
While reading, ask yourself: "could this apply to almost everyone?" or "would almost everyone want to think of themselves like that?" and you will find out just what a ridicolous scam astrology (and numerology, which is basically the same) is. It contains not a shred of valueable information.

Btw, my life path number is 4 and it matches me quite well.
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert