Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Piano Suites Delux?  (Read 1267 times)

Offline angie_fragem

• PS Silver Member
Piano Suites Delux?
on: November 03, 2004, 03:12:24 PM
Hello Everyone!

I decided I was going to learn how to play piano, but since piano lessons are kind of expensive, I thought I was going to learn on my own.  Althought I have taken piano lessons when I was younger...It was like 10 years ago...I can't say I remember much of it...I have to start at the very beginig...how to read notes and all that stuff.  I ordered a Piano software called Piano Suites Delux...I am just wondering if anyone ever had a look at this progam and if it's good to learn.  Thank you for reading this.   ;)