Piano Forum

Does Rachmaninoff Touch Your Heart?
Today, with smartwatches and everyday electronics, it is increasingly common to measure training results, heart rate, calorie consumption, and overall health. But monitoring heart rate of pianists and audience can reveal interesting insights on several other aspects within the musical field. Read more >>

Topic: Lindsey Sterlin.  (Read 1266 times)

Offline senanserat

• PS Silver Member
Lindsey Sterlin.
on: August 02, 2013, 06:26:35 AM
I don't know why but she annoys the hell out of me. I mean I don't even know her but it is like one of those people you see and you don't like immediately.

I don't know why but anyway. Because I have nothing to do (besides pondering about useless shite) I decided to make the thread to know what people though of this fellow musician.

She is a violinist btw.

"The thousand years of raindrops summoned by my song are my tears, the thunder that strikes the earth is my anger!"

Offline dima_76557

• PS Silver Member
Re: Lindsey Sterlin.
Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 07:06:28 AM
I decided to make the thread to know what people though of this fellow musician.

She can play the violin; I can't. She probably has a lot of money too; I don't.
I have absolutely no need for what she has to offer, but I still wish her and all her fans all the best. :)
No amount of how-to information is going to work if you have the wrong mindset, the wrong guiding philosophies. Avoid losers like the plague, and gather with and learn from winners only.

Offline senanserat

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 11:22:24 PM
Quote from: dima_76557link=topic=52015.msg564664#msg564664 date=1375427188
She can play the violin; I can't. She probably has a lot of money too; I don't.
I have absolutely no need for what she has to offer, but I still wish her and all her fans all the best. :)

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate her. I am just annoyed by her.
"The thousand years of raindrops summoned by my song are my tears, the thunder that strikes the earth is my anger!"

Offline perprocrastinate

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 01:21:44 AM
I might know why you dislike her. She is overrated by non-musicians/non-classical musicians.

Overrated does not mean bad, so don't jump at the chance to criticize me for my statement, people.

Offline senanserat

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 06:04:17 AM
I might know why you dislike her. She is overrated by non-musicians/non-classical musicians.

Overrated does not mean bad, so don't jump at the chance to criticize me for my statement, people.

That is very close to the mark
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert