Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: I hate everyone!!!  (Read 1646 times)

Offline rachmaninoff_forever

• PS Silver Member
I hate everyone!!!
on: August 06, 2013, 03:47:20 AM
Yes, everyone!!!  I'm talking about you, and you, and YOU!!!  Don't think I forgot about you!!!

And you over there!!!  I hate you!!!  And everyone like you!  I am SOOOOOOOOOO mad!!!!

My parents are the biggest LOSERS ever!!!!!!!!

They NEVER let me practice!!! 

So I woke up this morning right?  I'm practicing...

Dad: turn it down people are trying to sleep!

Me:  *man *** you!  Everyone's already out the apartment or awake!!!  Besides you can barely hear me!*

Later...

*practice*

*dad comes home*

Dad:  turn it down I'm trying to sleep!

Me:  *man *** you!  Your *** TV is LOUDER than the piano!  And you just said I couldn't practice earlier you douchebag!*

Later...

*dad comes home*

*practice*

Dad:  turn that down I'm watching TV!!!

Me:  *man *** you!!!  Y2k and 2012 is already over with, stop watching doomsday watchers you douchebag!  **or whatever the heck he watches**.  Look at all this garbage around the house!  Why the hell is there a box of gas masks right next to the piano!  What a loser...*

A couple minutes later...

Dad:  I'm sleeping...

Me:  man *** you!  The TV is still on you loser!!!

*I go out to skate*

*it rains*

*I come back home*

*practice*

Dad:  alright I'm off to work, stop playing, the neighbors are sleeping

Me:  *man *** YOU!!!  The neighbors aren't sleeping!!!  They go to be every night at like 12 what the heck?  You don't even KNOW the neighbors!  I actually talked to them, and they don't care about my piano playing!!!  Stop pretending like you care about people because you don't!!!*

So then my dad leaves right?  So I'm practicing now right, and my MOM CALLS MY DAD to tell him that I'm still on the piano!  What the heck who freaking does that!

And now my dad is threatening to kick me out the house.

Man *** your house!!!  I'm sick of having to live under a place with a bunch of gass masks and emergency food supply laying around the house!!!

Ill live under the bridge or something!

Douchebags...
Live large, die large.  Leave a giant coffin.

Offline chopin2015

• PS Silver Member
Re: I hate everyone!!!
Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 04:04:13 AM
I hear ya. I had like 2 ear surgeries, right? And a 3rd one coming right up. (If I don't wake up this time, I love you guys and I really do love music but family is important...I couldn't be happy without both.) My mom gets really upset easily and says things when angry. Last time I was crying about my ears and that pain killers were not working, she brought up how I can even play piano. Like, if I play piano then my pain is not real...I don't even understand that. Piano is not the reason I feel pain. There are no known reasons. Piano is the only constant in life!

But, hey. Aren't you moving near college, soon? You will have the distance where piano and family is more balanced and you will feel less anger and disappointment.

I know, love is the strongest feeling, it creates all the other feelings such as anger, disappointment, hate, rage, pain. It is fatal. Do not get attached to anything, but there is nothing wrong with loving. You love piano, so be patient. You are connected to the instrument in more ways than just physical.
 :)

"Beethoven wrote in three flats a lot. That's because he moved twice."

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 04:10:38 AM
Yes, everyone!!!  I'm talking about you, and you, and YOU!!!  Don't think I forgot about you!!!

Um.... how am I responsible for either the eccentricities of your parents or the fact you are a teenager?
"What the world needs is more geniuses with humility. There are so few of us left" -- Oscar Levant

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 04:12:10 AM
Um.... how am I responsible for either the eccentricities of your parents or the fact you are a teenager?

Hey, I said YOU, not YOU!!! 

Can't you see where I'm pointing?!

Offline senanserat

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 04:13:13 AM
I hear ya. I had like 2 ear surgeries, right? And a 3rd one coming right up. (If I don't wake up this time, I love you guys and I really do love music but family is important...I couldn't be happy without both.)

Please don't die I need rivals in my future D;

Best Wishes.

And to the OP. F** the man. You fill your heart with good playing, while he fill the house account with evil canned food. There is no difference; your acts make someone happy while if he spend money to grease the gears of this capitalist economy he makes someone happy as well. The lesson here is just as any problem can be solved by being righteous; every problem can as well be solved with playing piano.

Tell him that and he won't even pester you anymore.

"But Senan," you will say. "What about logic? That speech will barely make sense!" Well, first of all don't raise your voice at me. Second, I've got that covered.

You will be okay
"The thousand years of raindrops summoned by my song are my tears, the thunder that strikes the earth is my anger!"

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #5 on: August 06, 2013, 04:14:56 AM
Can't you see where I'm pointing?!

You seem to be gesticulating wildly, like a crazy person.  ::)
"What the world needs is more geniuses with humility. There are so few of us left" -- Oscar Levant

• PS Silver Member
Reply #6 on: August 06, 2013, 04:18:10 AM
I hear ya. I had like 2 ear surgeries, right? And a 3rd one coming right up. (If I don't wake up this time, I love you guys and I really do love music but family is important...I couldn't be happy without both.)

NOOOOOOOO we need you!!!  You're supposed to help me end the world!!!

The reason why you have ear surgery is to make your ear better right?  Well then next surgery your ear will be better than before!  You're Fiiine!!!  And who knows, maybe like not too long from now they'll find this new technology that makes your ears good as new!  Don't give up!

Yeah man parents...  What the heck is with them?

Offline chopin2015

• PS Silver Member
Reply #7 on: August 06, 2013, 04:27:34 AM
Tell him, music is the reason you live! Explain to them that you love them but you need your family's support so you can continue to blossom. :)

Oh, and as for ending the world, it's a date! :P What will I have to play?  :)
"Beethoven wrote in three flats a lot. That's because he moved twice."

Offline outin

• PS Silver Member
Reply #8 on: August 06, 2013, 04:30:33 AM
@R-4

Just tell your dad that if you don't practice you won't become rich and famous and won't be able to buy him a huge flat screen TV...

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #9 on: August 06, 2013, 04:31:07 AM
Yeah man parents...  What the heck is with them?

They tend to get better after about this point, if that's any consolation.

• PS Silver Member
Reply #10 on: August 06, 2013, 04:39:57 AM
They tend to get better after about this point, if that's any consolation.

If I was ever a parent, heaven forbid, I would be the COOLEST DAD EVER!!! 8)

I'll get him started on a skateboard straight out of the womb!  He'll learn how to skate before he can walk!  And then when he grows up, he'll be the best skater known to man!!!  He'll skate the half pipe and I'll play some of that fresh Rachmaninoff and skate the half pipe with him and he'll be like, 'you're the coolest daddy ever!!!  I wanna be just like you!!!'. And he'll be a super monster pianist!!!  He'll surpass Horowitz and Rubinstein by the time he's 12!  He'll be sooo on!!!  And if I fail to end the world, he'll be in my shoes to finish the job!!!  Or she.  Whatever sex doesn't matter.  Ah, I can see it now...  My kid would make me proud... ::)

I'm never gonna be like my parents!!! >:(. To them I'm a complete failure!  My mom wanted me to be a baseball player and my dad wanted me to be a basketball player!

• PS Silver Member
Reply #11 on: August 06, 2013, 04:41:36 AM
Tell him, music is the reason you live! Explain to them that you love them but you need your family's support so you can continue to blossom. :)

Oh, and as for ending the world, it's a date! :P What will I have to play?  :)

Nah that won't work on him...

As far as ending the world? 

Uuuh...

Ummm...

Erm...

I'm working on it!

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #12 on: August 06, 2013, 04:45:04 AM
I'll get him started on a skateboard straight out of the womb!  He'll learn how to skate before he can walk!  And then when he grows up, he'll be the best skater known to man!!!  He'll skate the half pipe and I'll play some of that fresh Rachmaninoff and skate the half pipe with him and he'll be like, 'you're the coolest daddy ever!!!  I wanna be just like you!!!'. And he'll be a super monster pianist!!!  He'll surpass Horowitz and Rubinstein by the time he's 12!  He'll be sooo on!!! 

I'm never gonna be like my parents!!! >:(. To them I'm a complete failure!  My mom wanted me to be a baseball player and my dad wanted me to be a basketball player!

So basically you ARE going to be just like your parents, except you'll be substituting your own interests for theirs.

What if the kid wants to play chess and read books?

• PS Silver Member
Reply #13 on: August 06, 2013, 04:48:25 AM

So basically you ARE going to be just like your parents, except you'll be substituting your own interests for theirs.

What if the kid wants to play chess and read books?

Okay then he's gonna be the best chess player known to man and the fastest book reader!!!

My parents freaking forced basketball and baseball on me, I'm just exposing my kid to skateboarding and piano!

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #14 on: August 06, 2013, 04:58:29 AM
My parents freaking forced basketball and baseball on me, I'm just exposing my kid to skateboarding and piano!

You say tomaytah, I say tomahtoh.

"I'll get him started on a skateboard straight out of the womb!  He'll learn how to skate before he can walk!  And then when he grows up, he'll be the best skater known to man!!!  He'll skate the half pipe and I'll play some of that fresh Rachmaninoff and skate the half pipe with him and he'll be like, 'you're the coolest daddy ever!!!  I wanna be just like you!!!'. And he'll be a super monster pianist!!!  He'll surpass Horowitz and Rubinstein by the time he's 12! "
sounds way more "freaking forced" than "exposed"

And you're still sounding way more Tiger-Dad-On-Crack than Cool-Dad.

• PS Silver Member
Reply #15 on: August 06, 2013, 05:00:46 AM

sounds way more "freaking forced" than "exposed"

And you're still sounding way more Tiger-Dad-On-Crack than Cool-Dad.

I'm just enthusiastic about sharing with him the joy of piano and skateboarding!!!

Wait, what's crack?

Offline senanserat

• PS Silver Member
Reply #16 on: August 06, 2013, 05:11:27 AM
I'm just enthusiastic about sharing with him the joy of piano and skateboarding!!!

Wait, what's crack?

Crack is a sound effect produced when something stiff breaks. Like a vertebrae
"The thousand years of raindrops summoned by my song are my tears, the thunder that strikes the earth is my anger!"

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #17 on: August 06, 2013, 05:11:47 AM

Your "enthusiastic about sharing" may well seem to him (or her, though that particular possibility seems to have got lost somewhere) to be "forced to endure". Especially if his/her interests lay elsewhere.

Wait, what's crack?

You can't be serious.  ::)

• PS Silver Member
Reply #18 on: August 06, 2013, 05:15:20 AM
Your "enthusiastic about sharing" may well seem to him (or her, though that particular possibility seems to have got lost somewhere) to be "forced to endure". Especially if his/her interests lay elsewhere.

You can't be serious.  ::)

If my kid is like, 'yo, what about that fresh chess life!', I'll drop everything else immediately!!!

Yep!

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #19 on: August 06, 2013, 05:22:03 AM
Yep!

Crack

Since it really is only used in the US......

• PS Silver Member
Reply #20 on: August 06, 2013, 05:26:16 AM
Crack

Since it really is only used in the US......

Ooooooh that!?!?!?

I refer to it as 2 Coc + 2 NH4Cl + CO2 + H2O. 

No wonder I didn't know what it was!

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #21 on: August 06, 2013, 05:33:36 AM
Ooooooh that!?!?!?

I refer to it as 2 Coc + 2 NH4Cl + CO2 + H2O. 

No wonder I didn't know what it was!

Do you get beat up a lot?  :P

Offline senanserat

• PS Silver Member
Reply #22 on: August 06, 2013, 05:37:00 AM
Do you get beat up a lot?  :P

That is a trick question.

Offline outin

• PS Silver Member
Reply #23 on: August 06, 2013, 06:27:28 AM
Okay then he's gonna be the best chess player known to man and the fastest book reader!!!

But what if your kid simply wants to be a total loser in everything?  ;D

Offline senanserat

• PS Silver Member
Reply #24 on: August 06, 2013, 06:34:27 AM

• PS Silver Member
Reply #25 on: August 06, 2013, 02:44:56 PM
Now they wanna steal my graduation money for college shopping.

They freaking spent 500 dollars on stuff and want me to pay for it!

Mom: alright what do you need...

Me:  hmmm let's see...

Me:  this...

Mom:  no that's too expensive let's go to Costco.  Actually...  I'll take that for myself.

*mom spends 500 dollars*

Mom:  alright I want my money,..

Me:...  What the heck?!?!?!?!  Why the hell were you complaining about the price of that last item if you're making me pay for it anyways!!!  And you freaking bought stuff for yourself what the heck?!?!!!?!

You *** douchebag you pulled that sh*t last minute!!!

You should've told me that earlier you shmuck!!!

It's not that I have to pay for it, it's that they pulled some sneaky ass sh*t to steal my money. 

• PS Silver Member
Reply #26 on: August 06, 2013, 02:46:10 PM

Lol I want wait to see the fight between the 10 tails obito jinjiruki vs everyone else.
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert