\"\"
Piano Forum logo

Lost that sense of love... (Read 745 times)

Offline roseamelia

• PS Silver Member
Lost that sense of love...
« on: December 20, 2013, 04:31:35 PM »
Well haven't played the piano like i used to.. I found a new passion and it's my photography! I'm done with all my lessons, so I just play here and there.

I used to "dream" about getting up on stage and play. I enjoyed it while it lasted which was after all the lessons.  And forgot to mention the BEST teacher EVER! :)

This is why I have not posted in forever, because so much stuff has changed for me. I will still continue to help.

God has truly blessed me with two gifts Photography and piano! It doesn't bother me because I still continue to play from time to time and still enjoy it. As my teacher says "I play the piano when I sad, angry and happy" is so true gives my mind peace.

Any suggestions on some pieces? That aren't to long? All help is much appreciated!

~Rose
But Jesus looked at them and said "With man this is impossible, but with God ALL things are possible!"<br /><br />~Jesus Matthew 19:26

Offline faulty_damper

• PS Silver Member
Re: Lost that sense of love...
«Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 05:01:54 AM »
What kind of pieces?  Miniatures?  Chopin Preludes?  Alkan Esquisses?

Offline roseamelia

• PS Silver Member
«Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 02:25:35 PM »
Whatever you think would be an awesome one to play. :)
But Jesus looked at them and said "With man this is impossible, but with God ALL things are possible!"<br /><br />~Jesus Matthew 19:26

Offline senanserat

• PS Silver Member
«Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 09:44:16 PM »
Who are you...?
"The thousand years of raindrops summoned by my song are my tears, the thunder that strikes the earth is my anger!"