Piano Forum

Topic: Chords memorizing software  (Read 3680 times)

Offline ultimabear

Chords memorizing software
on: October 25, 2014, 07:48:17 PM
Hi people, i'm new here and i'm very beginner at piano stuff. I haven't piano but i have 88 key midi keyboard and wanted to find some kind of training tool to at least learn basic chords. I mean not to just know how to build them but to train ability to use them lighting fast, using reflexes. For achieving this i can play alot of songs, chords sequences, etc, and finally learn them all, or i can find software which will say to me like "take C#Maj7, take D middle inversion", and would use it for long time every day to memorize it without need of thinking, using reflexes only. I tried to google it but found nothing. If you have some software to solve my problem, please let me know.

The point is that i'm going to develop such software and already have simple working prototype. It supports ASIO and can be used without staring at screen (it uses text-to-speech to say chord names). So if there is no such software, i can make it myself, but i want to know if this software will be demanded.
PS: sorry for my english

Offline rangerx

Re: Chords memorizing software
Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 08:30:57 PM
this might help also will bring you far

https://www.cs.hmc.edu/~keller/jazz/improvisor/

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert