Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: Seth Thomas key size  (Read 1877 times)

Offline devron

• PS Silver Member
Seth Thomas key size
on: September 28, 2015, 01:07:59 PM
so I was looking on Craigslist list and I found someone will to give away a free seth Thomas metronome but the only thing is there is no key to wind it.  There are keys available online as well I universal ones but I am not sure if they are to wide to fit I haven't taken a look at the metronome yet, just wondering if anyone here has any knowledge on the subject that can provide me with the key # or another alternative to wind it.

Offline devron

• PS Silver Member
Re: Seth Thomas key size
Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 05:48:38 PM
Order a generic set of clock keys for anyone that cares I'll let you know if any of them fit so that I may rewind it, I only was able to use the metronome for a hour or so then it was no more but it is memorizing how different they are compared to come thing electronic. Watching the pendulum sway back and forth is the coolest thing ever, makes it more fun.

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert