Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: Mozart piano concerto nš4 Kv 41, in G major.  (Read 1207 times)

Offline abbyes

Mozart piano concerto nš4 Kv 41, in G major.
on: December 20, 2015, 10:43:51 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm a piano student, and on 5th March, there is a contest in my conservatory where I study, where you chose a piece out of a list, learn it and play in in the contest. If you win, you'll be able to play in June with the orchest in the auditory of my town. Every student from every instrument ( Violin, viola, piano...) can participate.

Well I'm a piano student and decided to participate. I have to play Mozart piano concerto nš4 KV 41. I didnt know of this piece before, and listened to it today and I found it pretty insteresting. I decided to start studying this piece this week, but I'm not very used to play mozart nor familiar with him. So I wonder if anyone who knows Mozart or this piece could give me some tips to study and understand him and this piece.

There is no information of this piece on internet, and I really want to study this minutely, every single compas and note. So if you could give me some tips, information, or your understanding of this piece, perfomances...etc...I would be very grateful.

Doesnt seem to be a very hard piece thought,

Thank you 1