Piano Forum logo
September 26, 2017, 11:02:43 AM *
   Forum Home   Help Search  

Dr. Walker Making Dead Pianists Come Alive

Imagine hearing great, departed pianists play again today, just as they would in person. John Q. Walker demonstrates how recordings can be analyzed for precise keystrokes and pedal motions, then played back on computer-controlled grand pianos. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No. 3 with MSO!  (Read 449 times)
jazzyjazz5
PS Silver Member

« on: March 28, 2016, 02:55:44 AM »

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone here is attending the performance of Rach 3 in Milwaukee, WI on April 23rd? The Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra will be performing it and the pianist will be Natasha Paremski. I haven't heard much of her playing but I did see a video on YouTube of her playing Rach 2 and I thought it was wonderful. 

Do you find this post useful? Yes / No

"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy"- Ludwig van Beethoven
mjames
PS Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 03:00:20 AM »

PS ain't really the best place for dating
some of these nutters are just far too sarcastic for me

Pianism is my religion, Bach is my God, and Chopin's my prophet.
jazzyjazz5
PS Silver Member

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 03:04:01 AM »

Lol no I wasn't posting this for dating purposes. I was more so curious if anyone on here is from my city

"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy"- Ludwig van Beethoven
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: