Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: Why do my crappy Youtube videos get a lot of views?  (Read 1213 times)

Offline jason_sioco

The Youtube videos where I felt I didn't play piano well gets a lot of views, while the videos where I played piano really well gets only about 19-38 views only. I understand the crappy videos were uploaded in 2015, so it's been hanging there for a while. I also understand that the videos where I played well are not well known jazz standards. I even placed comments on my most watched videos to check out my videos of me playing jazz piano, but nobody listens. If you check out my channel, do you think there is some kind of a movement, where people blatantly put dislike on my videos and purposely watch my crappy videos like a robot? I guess they think I am not a real musician. They think I am just playing for fun and uploading videos with my cellphone. Speaking of that, I have been trying to download audacity to get rid of hissing noises from the air vent in my house, but I am having a hard time downloading audacity. Need help with that too.