Piano Forum logo
September 24, 2018, 11:08:37 PM *
Forum Home Help Search

Sit in on a Unique Class with Messiaen on Debussy and Colour

French composer Olivier Messiaen was a synaesthete who experienced colours when he heard or imagined music. He devised his own system of modes (scales) based on his synaesthesia and in some scores he actually notated the colours, to help the performer in interpretation. Here is a unique video clip from one of his famous classes at the Paris Conservatoire. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Szymanowski Op 4 n1 etude fingered  (Read 706 times)
rach23
PS Silver Member

« on: July 23, 2016, 06:00:05 PM »

Hi guys:
I wonder if any of you have this etude of Karol Szymanowski fingered. All editions I found was no fingered at all, and I could spend some time to do it myself, but before this I want to make sure that there is no edition that included the fingered.

Thanks all!
Regards.
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No
visitor
PS Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 07:36:58 PM »

These are not part of commons std canon and they are not really teaching pieces, likely no published version w fingerings especially since at this level ,  pianists usually prefer to figure out their own. 
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: