Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: me playing brahms waltz op.39 no.15 at my concert  (Read 1802 times)

Offline berni22

• PS Silver Member

Offline alatrousse

Re: me playing brahms waltz op.39 no.15 at my concert
Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 03:15:49 PM
Without that "h" people wont pay you no mind around here!  Fabulous performance, though.  Really great stuff.  We're about to burn HIM **HARD**!  It's time.  Do to him what they did to Bernie, Bernie!  HA!  Congrats again and thanks for sharing.

Offline berni22

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 07:24:02 PM
Without that "h" people wont pay you no mind around here!  Fabulous performance, though.  Really great stuff.  We're about to burn HIM **HARD**!  It's time.  Do to him what they did to Bernie, Bernie!  HA!  Congrats again and thanks for sharing.

thank you :)

i am now preparing Schumann Traumerei and Schubert Moment MUsical :)

Offline berni22

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: December 18, 2016, 07:38:05 PM
I will send mp3 version of Waltz op.39 no.15 by Brahms. This was on my third concert in musical school i n Slovenia :)

Now i am learning Trukish March (Beethoven), MOment musical (Schubert) and Traumerei (Schumann).

greetings

Bernard
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert