Piano Forum logo
September 24, 2018, 11:36:02 AM *
   Forum Home   Help Search  

Beauty and Hope in the 21st Century

The recently published compilation “Beauty and Hope in the 21st Century” contains contemporary solo piano pieces from many internationally renowned composers. Nikolas Sideris and Editions Musica Ferrum generously give access to complete scores of new piano pieces from the compilation that are available to download and print for Piano Street members. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bortkiewicz Piano Sonata No.2 Op.60  (Read 1622 times)
izanagi
PS Silver Member

« on: April 13, 2017, 05:14:21 PM »

Hi there, I lost my copy of the score and require it urgently.
A quick google search turns up nothing.
Would appreciate if someone could upload it.

Cheers
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No
visitor
PS Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 06:20:16 PM »

a quick google search led to www.worldcat.org , many libriaries have this on reserve you could visit a near one or request interlibrary loan through your home/nearby participating library

i was able to find 3 pages of listings with libraries holding this in their collection

publisher info (the republished version would be covered by copyright so this info may be useful if you contact a dealer and ask for assistance in purchasing a copy for your collection as well)

Bortkiewicz, Sergei, B. N. Thadani, and L. Holleran. Zweite Sonate für Klavier, Op. 60 = Second sonata for piano, op. 60. Winnipeg, Canada: Cantext Pub, 1997.

dogperson
PS Silver Member

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 07:27:56 PM »

Is this is?   Free download
http://en.scorser.com/Out/4768540.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: