Piano Forum logo
November 21, 2017, 01:40:18 PM *
   Forum Home   Help Search  

Piano Played by Mozart Discovered in Germany

An early piano believed to have been played by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart has surfaced in Germany and could be worth millions of euros, a radio station reported. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need someone willing to trascribe background piano melody by ear  (Read 191 times)
kornv9022
PS Silver Member

« on: June 20, 2017, 08:35:47 PM »

Hey so I am learning this bamboo flute piece, but I has piano in the background. I want to make it into a track to play along with. However, I am very bad at playing piano melodies by ear. If someone is willing and is good at playing by ear I can send you an instrumental by email with most of the bamboo flute removed. You can post your email and I'll send it and then you can send a picture of the sheet music.
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No
georgey
PS Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 08:46:12 PM »

Hey so I am learning this bamboo flute piece, but I has piano in the background. I want to make it into a track to play along with. However, I am very bad at playing piano melodies by ear. If someone is willing and is good at playing by ear I can send you an instrumental by email with most of the bamboo flute removed. You can post your email and I'll send it and then you can send a picture of the sheet music.

You might have better luck if you change the last sentence to:  "You can send me a PM so we can discuss your fees for the service and other details."  Wink
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: