Piano Forum logo
September 26, 2017, 11:00:36 AM *
   Forum Home   Help Search  

International Piano – Jan/Feb issue is out

In the January-February 2017 issue French superstar pianist Jean-Efflam Bavouzet brings erudition, insight and boundless energy to his complete cycle of Beethoven sonatas. Jeremy Nicholas can’t help but finding himself bowled over by the Gallic charm and boundless enthusiasm of this unique and stimulating talent. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So uuuuh what exactly do I do in this situation?  (Read 194 times)
rachmaninoff_forever
PS Silver Member

« on: July 11, 2017, 08:46:34 PM »

So I got a copy of my drivers record cause I wanna do uber eats because working at FedEx is starting to take a toll on my fingers. 

The issue date on my *** driving record is wrong😡😡😡

pregnant dog IVE BEEN DRIVING FOR THREE YEARS DONT TELL ME IVE ONLY BEEN DRIVING FOR ONE! Uber eats requires me to be driving for theee years instead of one cause I'm only 22.

WHO THE HELL DO I GO TO TO FIX THIS?  THE DMV??  I can't even prove that they fucked up cause on my current license it says it was issued last year.  what?Huh?  And I'm pretty sure they're gonna believe their documentation over my word so I'm so screwed.  That's probably why my insurance is so damn high!!!
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No

Live large, die large.  Leave a giant coffin.
Bob
PS Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 10:56:54 PM »

Well DMV if it's their record...  Wouldn't they be able to look up and see older records?

Or do you have any proof of payment from previous times? 

19 though?  What's the driving age in your state?  You didn't want to get a license earlier?  I've heard of a few people waiting though but still.

Favorite new teacher quote -- "You found the only possible wrong answer."
indianajo
PS Silver Member

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 01:34:24 PM »

I drove school busses at your age. Legal at age 16 in Texas then, with a chauffer's license.  I was 19. 
Yeah, production work can be hard on hands.  Are you friendly? can you remember names?  Saleswork can pay pretty well if you look good and people find you pleasing.  People have always found me scary looking, so no experience there. 
rachmaninoff_forever
PS Silver Member

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 09:13:08 PM »

Well DMV if it's their record...  Wouldn't they be able to look up and see older records?

Or do you have any proof of payment from previous times? 

19 though?  What's the driving age in your state?  You didn't want to get a license earlier?  I've heard of a few people waiting though but still.

16 and Nah dude I'm from Chicago I don't need a car.  The only reason I got my license in the first place is because my girlfriend at the time didn't know and I didn't wanna embarrass myself in front of her so I learned how to drive (without a permit) and got my license in two weeks.  But then someone congratulated me on facebook and SHE FOUND OUT ANYWAYS AND MADE SO MUCH FUN OF ME FOR IT Angry Angry Angry

But yeah dude Ima go to the DMV tomorrow to see what's up

rachmaninoff_forever
PS Silver Member

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 09:20:11 PM »

I drove school busses at your age. Legal at age 16 in Texas then, with a chauffer's license.  I was 19.  
Yeah, production work can be hard on hands.  Are you friendly? can you remember names?  Saleswork can pay pretty well if you look good and people find you pleasing.  People have always found me scary looking, so no experience there.  

Am I friendly:  I guess?
Can I remember names:  I guess
People are always scared of me too so that would probably be a bust

If I can get my driving record fixed then I can do Uber Eats but if that doesn't work out then I'm stuck with this shitty job.  I got written up twice today for working over 7 1/2 hours without taking a break BUT THEY WON'T GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK ON PAPER THIS IS A PART TIME JOB BUT THEY'RE GIVING ME FULL TIME ASS HOURS I WORK FROM 2AM TO DAMN NEAR 10AM EVERY DAY I COME HOME TOO TIRED TO EVEN EAT OR TAKE A SHOWER SO I CAN AT LEAST CLEAN MYSELF OFF BEFORE I GET MY FILTH ON THE BED okay I'm done

dogperson
PS Silver Member

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2017, 10:16:41 PM »

Since you're now getting a piano, why don't you advertise to teach piano lessons?
rachmaninoff_forever
PS Silver Member

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2017, 10:57:20 PM »

Since you're now getting a piano, why don't you advertise to teach piano lessons?

I already have four students in one part of the city but I'm not getting anymore there cause I don't wanna keep traveling back and forth.

And yeah I'm gonna start advertising here after I move the piano in.

It's kinda against the lease to have an instrument, but I'll just say it's decoration and hope I don't get an eviction notice lol

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: